Alhamdulillah.. The workshops are over and I'm starting my holidays today till Christmas. I know that there will be more work when I come back to work, but that will never change my initial plans of going on a vacation with my parents, bro and sis-in-law and my niece and nephew.
Since we'll be meeting my uncle and aunty as well as my cousins, it will be a family travel holiday driving for a few hours to Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I heard that they've moved to a new house which I guess was the one that they've showed to me last time when I went there (it was in June 2008). I wonder how's "Tommy" and "QT" doing.. Hehehe.. Cats.. I do love cats.. :)
Hmmm.... what's next..? It's the final month of 2008.. This year was really hectic and I felt that this year a lot of things happened without proper planning especially the work at school, the workshops (Thinking Skills at Curriculum Dev. Dept and the In-House training at school), the Data Analysis training in Melbourne (shortlisted few days before travelling to Melbourne - only informed 1 day before the flight which was the next day!!!), the school holiday trip to Oman (a last minute thing - I bought the one lucky ticket to Oman via KL and Dubai). I really had to look back and reflect on what I did this year so as not to repeat the same thing again for next year..
The SPN-21 was really getting most teachers including myself busy with work and especially myself being in the Academic Department, I had to really work my brains out to make sure people understand what is there in this new education system (to teachers) and to parents (through the Power Point Slide Presentation early this year). Then, there are meetings and also new changes to the assessments, new "labels" for the new secondary classes, change in timetable and so on.. I wouldn't want to write more on this...
I'll need to get my self some rest in order to be healthy (physically and mentally).
So, I'll post more when I had the time and more things to share to readers.. Thanx to all..
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha and happy holidays..