Lately I've been experiencing the most terrible days as I felt like my head was hit by something.. Well, it's just that so may things happened these few weeks and I hadn't got the chance to get myself relaxed..
Doctor's advice was to get myself some rest and she gave me an M.C. which at first I was reluctant.. but when I think back.. well after all that happened the other day, I guess she's right.. I was feeling so restless, couldn't stand or walk properly with numb fingers.. my bro had to drive me to the A&E for a checkup.. kesian my mom, she's the one who worries a lot and she accompanied me to see the doctor.. I only text one person who was the last person who text me before I got home the other day. Thanx for hearing out..
I really didn't expect this to happen again, well, after what happened during my A levels.. I'm just glad and alhamdulillah that it wasn't the heart thing.. So, the same pills were given like the ones I had when I was doing my A levels, yeah.. the three months appointments under the care of a specialist doctor.. but, now I'm getting better.. No worries.. Insya Allah..
So, for now onwards I had to take care of my meal times, and what food to eat and what not to eat.. Need to do more exercise just to relax my mind off the work stress.. and also drink a lot of water.. Should be ok.. Think positive and be optimist..