Thursday, 13 November 2008

Interesting....

While I was having my training back in Melbourne, I had a chance to go to the National State Library. It was a very big library and it was very convenient to do all the work there. We also have our own library card where we can access the internet for free..



While I was at the top floor... I looked up and I saw this.... 


I remember that there was an exhibition in the library that really interest me... Here's some of the pictures I took using my N70 mobile phone camera..  and we asked the security guard if we can take pictures before we took some snapshots of some items on display. There was very little light but I managed to take some photos.

One of the items on display is the Quran..




Below is the Midget Library, a very tiny display of books. I'm just so concerned about the one particular book that was not placed on the shelf... I hope it is not what I think it is.. 
All the books were so minute that the size of each book was less than the size of my fingernail!!


The cuneiform tablet... reminded me of my History lesson while I was still a student.
This cuneiform tablet was very tiny too.. Hmmm... besides this tablet, what is in this picture...?
Hahahaha.....

The map of the world during Christopher Columbus....


An interesting piece of art work..