Salam... It has been a while that I post anything in here. Been busy so, i haven't got the time to write on some things that happened.
I was occupied with work matters.. I didn't get much time to spend with friends. Sorry dear friends.. I know u guys understand how my work is and I'm sure u all are having fun without me being there hehehe
It is the school holidays now, so it's time for relaxing the mind and body, physically, mentally and spiritually (rohani)..
Had a rough time since end of last year, with so many unexpected events which really tested my patience and 'Iman' which only Allah knows how i felt and went through... Lots of 'finger-pointing' and rage among people close to me...and all boils down to one person, i.e me.. It was a tough call and i knew that i had to part with several friends just because of some misunderstandings..
I never expected to be in this situation where someone close would tell other people about a little secret which should not be exposed. That is when i really trusted that person, coz that person has been so close with us, but then due to others' temptations to find out why things aren't the self, words spread out and there's nothing to hide.. And the worst things were that more exagerrations from the one little information making more assumptions and creating slanderous groups of people.. Masha Allah.. Astaghfirullah...
It didn't cross my mind that some people loved to break the ties or sillaturrahim among us Muslim brothers and sisters.. I'm just a normal human being and I'm not perfect and I make mistakes.. It's just sad to know that people who've been your moral
support has left you in despair while you are still continuing to give them support from afar, through do'a and tawakkal to Allah..
Just have to move on and get up after the fall and I'm really thankful fo Allah for showing me all the good and the bad ones... I knew it was the blessings from Allah who wanted me to be a better person and not mix with those who would pull me away from the good intentions.. Alhamdulillah... Insha Allah.. I will try to calm myself down and move on being who I'm supposed to be and overcome the obstacles that lie ahead of me with iman and patience.. :)