Salam... Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. Maaf zahir dan batin...
I've been hearing from people that raya this year isn't as joyful as the previous years... and I admit that it's true.. well, not only myself, but many others had that experience... what could be the reason for that? hmm.. makes me think... well, as for me, I had to be more careful in spending money before raya and after raya because both my cars are having their birthday on the same month, i.e. September...hehehe... I guess it will cost almost $900 (in total) for both cars. That is the reason why I shouldn't be spending like before.. sorry guys, open house would not be a priority this year.. just come to my house but let me know when you guys are coming so I can fix some delicacy.. :)
Though Raya this year coincides with my birthday, people thought it will be double celebration for me and those celebrating their birthday.. Anyway, I'm really thankful for all the Birthday wishes and doa from family members, friends and students. Love you all..
Didn't get any presents or birthday surprises, I just bought myself a DQ Chocolate Sundae... Just to cheer myself up... Felt sad a bit but it felt great after eating the ice cream.. :)
Yesterday I went to Bandar to meet with some friends... and I also went to visit my student's mum who is admitted in RIPAS after her surgery.. There I also meet this guy whose kind and sweet, we know each other three months ago... I'm really happy to meet him and spent almost two hours sitting next to each other and talked... It was really sweet as we talked, we smile and laugh together.. It felt comfortable and I enjoyed the quality time with him. I understand that we seldom see each other much, eventhough we work in the same district and our workplaces are not so far from each other, and so is our place of stay.. We do bump into each other a few times on the road, but being with him yesterday, it gave me a different perception about myself, himself and...us... only Allah knows best... he read the doa and prays for the speedy recovery of my student's mum.. hopefully she'll recover soon.. Amiin...
I know that I wasn't dreaming about him... he's REAL and that's really him... so calm and relaxed.. and he paid for the drinks that day.. Thank you dear.. :) so sweet of you.. after I arrived home, it felt as if I'm beginning to miss him.. but I'm still afraid of this feeling.. when I'm not very sure of what he thinks of me...
I'm just praying for the best... Insyallah...
Till then... I'll try to update more and regularly hehe..
Salam Aidilfitri to all... Love ya...