Monday, 18 May 2009

time....

Today, two of my former students came to our school for a 1 month observation. They will be in our school as a requirement for their third-year UBD course on education as Assistant Teacher or Observation TP students. I saw them when I was in UBD a few years back and now they are back in school as "future teachers" and not as students anymore.. :)

I never have thought that they would want to be teachers.. Well, I've taught them since they were in Form 1 until Form 5!! For 5 years they have been wonderful students who actually put in a lot of their efforts being students. I've taught them two subjects, Mathematics and Science and I've been their class teacher twice and our class actually WON the First Class Cleanliness Competition while in 4 Science. I am really, very proud of them!! Alhamdulillah..

Now they've grown up as young adults in their 20s and that I'm beginning to feel a bit 'old' for my age as compared to theirs.. hehehe.. But the knowledge is never old.. It will still remain as it is while other information has gone history.. Keep up the good work, Cikgu.. There are still more to learn..